Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Religious mother’s day poems


Religious mother’s day poems are admired and touch the soul. There are some religious mother’s day poems to share and sending it directly to your mom.



Lord I pray, with all of my sisters, and brothers
For the grace to honor the glory of mothers
Like the flowers of the earth they somehow impart
The beauty of the pure love that dwells in their heart
May the blessing of the Divine
Be an especially bright benediction
Upon mothers everywhere
On your blessed day -
On Mother's Day!

Express your feeling with more religious mother’s day poems-

I just want to thank the Lord
For a Mother such as you
You were there throughout the years
Whatever I went through
And I just want to say that I
Love you so very much
And am praying that the Lord
Will shower you in love.

By M.S.Lowndes

May God’s many blessings
Be yours forever more
And may you know you’re valued
And loved by the Lord
Especially on this day
That we have set aside
To show our appreciation
To the Mothers in our lives

By M.S.Lowndes

You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be --
I had a mother who read to me.

By Gillilan





No comments:

Post a Comment