Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mothers Day Saying

mother-day-sayingsHere is some mothers day saying for you. Write these quotes and sayings on your mother day cards or gifts and express your true feelings to your mom.

A Mother's Love


Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

- Sarah Malin

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

- Abraham Lincoln

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.

- George Washington

My mother never gave up one me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.

- Denzel Washington


It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.

- Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

- Unknown

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

- Famous Tenneva Jordan

My mother never gave up one me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.

- Denzel Washington

All that I am or ever hope to be,I owe to my angel Mother.

- Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment