Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mothers Day Poems



Mother's Day is celebrated with lot of enthusiasm in over 46 countries across the globe. This is the day to celebrate, remember, and pray for that special person in our life by Mothers Day poems.

Touch your mother’s heart with sweet sentimental Mothers day poems You can also quote these Poems on that special Mother's Day card and gift that you bought for her. Your mother will surely appreciate the heartfelt emotions and treasure them forever.


“As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgment, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.”


"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love”




No comments:

Post a Comment