Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Christian Poems For Mothers Day

Christian Mothers Day Poems
Poems have always served as a medium of expression, be it in relation to our loved ones, friends, family members or God. One of the most popular types of poems comprises of Christian poems, which contain themes on Christian teachings, Christian way of life, miracles of Jesus Christ, and so on. Christianity has played a great role in English poetry and poets are often seen to base their poems on references taken from the Bible. Christian poetry is popular among people, especially school kids, as it heightens moral values and asks for higher standard of moral life as well as gratitude towards God. Christianity, as a theme of poetry, touches the emotions of readers.

A Mother loves right from the start.
She holds her baby close to her heart.
The bond that grows will never falter.
Her love is so strong it will never alter.
A Mother gives never ending Love.
She never feels that she has given enough.
For you she will always do her best.
Constantly working, there's no time to rest.
A Mother is there when things go wrong.
A hug and a kiss to help us along.
Always there when we need her near.
Gently wipes our eyes when we shed a tear.
So on this day shower your Mother with Love.
Gifts and presents are nice but that is not enough.
Give your Mother a day to have some peace of mind.
Be gentle, be good, be helpful, be kind.
Happy Mothers Day.

Source : http://hubpages.com/hub/Mothers-Day-Christian-Poems

Mom You've given me so much,
Love from your heart
and the warmth of your touch.
The gift of life and you're a friend to me.
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from God...
I'm sure you agree.
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You,
Now you're my Mother so dear
I love you even more
with each and every new year.
If I could had chosen,
I would have picked no other.
Than for you...to be my lifelong friend
and Precious Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment