Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny mother’s day poem


Cheers you mom with funny mother’s day poem whether they're still with us or not. It’s the best way to generate a funny atmosphere to bring a smile to brighten your happy mother’s day.

Here's some funny mothers day poem to wish your mom mothers day-


"Mom you are a shining star though the world doesn't know your name.
You have no fancy title like Baroness or Dame.
Mom you really are a star, my mother mentor and friend.
A Nobel Prize for motherhood is what I'd recommend.
And if I won the lottery I'd share my win with you
I'd take you Mom on a spending spree each day the whole year through!
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.
But Mom I think you are wonderful and I'm so proud of you!"


Three old ladies were sitting around a table. The first says, "I'm getting so forgetful¬ I was standing at the top of the stairs and I couldn't remember whether I was going down or had just come up."

The second lady says, "You think that's bad? The other day I was sitting on my bed and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or getting up."

The third lady smiles smugly. "Well, I have no memory problems at all, knock wood."

She raps the table. "Who's there?"




No comments:

Post a Comment