Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Mother's Day - Beautiful Poem

Happy Mother's Day - Mother's Day is celebrated with lot of enthusiasm in over 46 countries across the globe. To understand this holiday and what it really means, you need to understand the person in your life called Mother.
Touch your mothers heart with these short and sweet sentimental poems on Mothers Day. You can also quote these unique lines on that special Mother's Day card and gift that you got for her. Your mother will surely appreciate the heartfelt emotions and treasure them forever.

Happy Mother's Day" Means More

Happy Mothers Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Happy Mother's Day to My Dear Mum

Happy Mothers Day to my dear Mum,

Author of my personality:

Pleased, I hope, with what you read in me;

Pleased, I hope, with episodes to come.

Yet now I, too, would get some pleasure from

Making you the book in which I see,

Of all the players in my family,

The central character, whom I would plumb.

How beautiful to move in that direction!

Each to each a separate source of pleasure,

Reading in the other’s happiness,

‘Mid much description, underlying love.

So would we deepen the connection,

Discovering new passages to treasure

As we follow time towards tenderness,

Yearning for what years unread will prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment