Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mothers Day sales predicted to increase 6%

Mothers Day sales predicted to increase 6%

ShopperTrak projects national retail sales to increase 6 percent year-over-year in the week leading up to Mothers Day, May 13. Foot traffic is expected to rise 4 percent.

3 Popular Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Here are some Mothers Day gift ideas based on current spending trends in the U.S.

Enjoy happy memories
MAKE this an unforgettable Mothers Day for your mum at The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

2

Comentarios

Video9uB5iXi, Ladies mothers day is around the corner I will be having a sale so if you come to my house & shop you get the deals., So anyone have an old sprint phone they wana sell ? Or better yet just give me :) mothers day is comin n all you bitches is my sons so ..., halley_mac: Jesus_Kreitz36 thanks mom for going through the rough cravings, and weight gain to give birth to me. I tell my mom this every , Does your Mum like the water? How about an AquaJogger pack for Mothers Day! Videog,

No comments:

Post a Comment