Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mothers Day Greeting Card Verses

MOTHER'S DAY GREETING CARD VERSE
 
Mother's Day...
a time for warm thoughts
and fond memories,
for expressing
the feelings and words
that often go unspoken,
for letting
those special people
in our lives know
that they are loved
and appreciated -
always.

************************************

By simply being yourself
you've shown me the best way to be.
By having faith in my dreams
you've made me feel proud to be me.

For you've given me a gift
I will cherish my whole life through
One money can't buy and time can't erase
the gift I cherish is YOU.

************************************

The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been "sweet home"
With a wonderful mother like you!

************************************

To Mom...
who never sends you
out into the cruel world
without first wrapping you up
in the warmth of her love.

************************************

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment