Monday, April 26, 2010

Mothers Day Wordings

The perfect wording can be found for each lady. Celebrate mothers day by sending thoughtful Mother’s Day cards and wordings.

Mother's are a special gift
from God to sons and daughters.

On this Mother's Day,
II pray that you receive
all the love and happiness
you have given to others.

Happy Mother's Day!

*********************************

There is no love,
like a Mother's love.
A Mother's love
is forever and un changing.

This Mother's Day,
I pray that God will bless you
for all the tears and heartaches,
the good times and the bad times
and most importantly
for the blessings that lie ahead.
No one deserves it more than you.

*********************************

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fl.

Sweet Mother's Day Words, Sayings, and Quotes: Thoughtful, Loving Wording and Quotations for Moms and Grandmas

No comments:

Post a Comment