Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thursday Track Session

Thursday nights are track night.  It provides me with a chance to work on a little speed and get those legs turning over a little faster.  On track nights I get to train with a group, which always gives you someone at your level to work with and make you work a little harder.  I am doing some faster stuff at the moment, some 300m and 150m repetitions, since it is only a couple of weeks until I compete in Brisbane at the Australian Master Nationals.  I have never competed at these Championships before, but went along with my Mum several times, when she was competing many years ago.  I am looking forward to competing at National level again and it gives me the much needed motivation to get out there to train each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment