Saturday, April 2, 2011

Last years Mothers Day Classic - Reunion with family and friends.







Having returned to Hobart just 2 days before last years Mothers Day Classic, after living overseas for 10 years, it was a great opportunity to catch up with family and friends, who had supported me from afar during the previous year or so since my diagnosis in June 2009.  I am again looking forward to participating in 2011. I am very motivated to get people from my workplace and my fellow support group members, as well as family and friends, to come along to this wonderful event and I encourage everyone to get out there on Mothers Day to support the cause and create awareness of this disease, that can effect anyone, even fit and healthy young mothers, with no family history of the disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment