Friday, March 11, 2011

Inspirational Sayings For Mothers

"Your love and affection has made me the person I am today, thank you Mom."
-Catherine Pulsifer
"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers."
-Jewish proverb

"Motherhood is priced; Of God, at price no man may dare/To lessen or misunderstand."
-Helen Hunt Jackson

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie."
-Tenneva Jordan

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born."
-Rajneesh

"No matter how old a mother is, she watches her middle-aged children for signs of improvement." -Florida Scott-Maxwell

"We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves."
-Henry Ward Beecher

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral,
intellectual and physical education I received from her."

-George Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment